Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact you?
We are online from Mondays to Fridays 9AM-6PM. You can also message us on weekends but just like you, we also get hundreds of messages daily. Sometimes, we need as much as the next day to reply. Some difficult requests may take up to 48-72 hours for answers.
But my orders and questions are urgent!
That’s alright. You can send us an SMS/Text Message at (0917)7019416
I don’t live in Manila, can I still order from you?
Yes, we offer shipping nationwide.
How long does it take for my orders to be shipped?
Depending on your location, it usually takes between 2 and 5 business days.
How do I pay for my online orders?
We accept credit/debit card, PayPal, BPI deposit and BDO deposit. Details of our accounts will be made available during checkout
How do I know if you have received my orders and payments?
- For orders paid via credit card, you will immediately receive a confirmation email from us.
- For orders paid via other payment methods, please send us a picture of your transaction slip via our email address at payments@SESOU.com.ph or FB Messenger @SESOUnaturesource. And we’ll then verify your orders.
An SMS update from you will greatly help. But we still need the picture of your transaction slip. Otherwise, there is really no way for us to verify if you’ve sent your payments.
I ordered some items, do I have to pay right away?
We give 7 days allowance for payments. However, if you need more time kindly let us know. After the allowance period and payments have not yet been received, we will take this mean that you have changed your mind and prefer not to proceed with your order. We will then offer the reserved items to other customers who are on the waiting list.
I want my orders to be in mint-condition boxes and to smell as fresh as roses. Can I rely on you for this?
We try our very best to keep your orders in pristine condition, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee it. Not everyone in the shipping process – from the factory down to the delivery trucks – are as careful and meticulous as we are. So please consider this before ordering.
For orders with shipping, we use boxes with bubble wrap and lots of love and care.
How safe are your products?
SESOU Nature Source is your one-stop shop for everyday green living with products ranging from home care pet care, cosmetics to personal care, mommy-care to baby care. We advocate the use of alternative products that are safer and healthier, not just for you and your family, but also for the planet.
The products we carry and create…
- are plant and/or mineral based and free of nasty chemicals
- use safer ingredients from renewable resources
- are formulated with your health in mind
- have not been tested on animals
- are mostly Philippine owned and made
- are packed in recycled, recyclable and/or refillable containers
Lastly, Where are your stores located?
Our stores are located at:
- G/F, Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City
In front of Mercury Drug and under the escalator
- G/F, TriNoma, Quezon City
Beside Sarabia Optical, near National Bookstore
- G/F, Glorietta 1, Makati City
In front of Folded and Hung
- G/F, Greenbelt 1 Makati City
Beside Tickles Souvenir Shop
- Lower G/F, Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
In front of J. Co Doughnuts
- Level 1, Robinsons Las Piñas, Las Piñas City
In front of Uni Silver, beside US Polo Shirt
- Level 1, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Manila
Near Marks & Spencer and Robinsons Department Store
- Level 2, Robinsons Magnolia, New Manila, Quezon City
In front of Crocs Footwear
- Level 3, Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas
Beside Nonna’s Pasta
- Upper G/F, Fairview Terraces, Novaliches, Quezon City
Near National Bookstore
- 2nd Flr., Toll Wing, Festival Mall, Muntinlupa City
In front of Sarabia Optical
- 2nd Flr., Festival Mall Expansion, Muntinlupa City
In front of Executive Optical Premier
- 2nd Flr., Cash and Carry, Makati City
Near Jesi Mendez Salon and ATM machines
- G/F, Bldg. D, Solenad 3, Nuvali Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Beside Bow & Wow, near Healthy Options
- Lower G/F, Shoppesville, Greenhills, San Juan City
Near McDonald’s and the elevator
- G/F Unimart, Capitol Commons, Estancia, Pasig City
In front of Lay Bare Waxing Salon
- Lower G/F, Ayala Malls The 30th, Meralco Ave., Pasig City
Beside Gringo, in front of Brother’s Burgers
- G/F, Ayala Malls Manila Bay, Parañaque City
Near McDonald’s and Yves Rocher
- 2/F Main Mall, SM North EDSA, Quezon City
In front of SM Department Store entrance, near Tokyo Tokyo and Racks