Upcycle with Us
1. What is UPCYCLING?
Upcyling is a way to reuse (discarded objects or material) to create a product of higher quality or value than the original.
2. What plastic containers will be accepted for upcycling?
We gladly accept plastic containers and their accompanying caps/pumps/sprayers OF PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FROM SESOU NATURE SOURCE.
3. Do I need to peel off the labels?
Please keep the labels on the containers. There is no need to peel off the labels.
4. How do I clean plastic containers + cap/pump/sprayer?
After consuming all of the product, please empty the container and its accompanying cap, pump or sprayer of all of content.Rinse the containers under running water until the water runs clear.
5. What do you mean by “air-dry” completely?
The container is completely air-dried when there is zero moisture and water droplets, inside and out.
6. May I drop off containers by piece or do I have to collect them first?
We accept containers both by piece or in bulk.
7. Which SESOU Nature Source branches will have the blue collection bins?
Please drop off your containers at the following SESOU Nature Source branches:
- Market! Market!
- Alabang Town Center
8. Will I get an incentive for dropping off my containers?
The incentive that we will all get from upcycling is a cleaner environment! Upcycled plastics are repurposed into better items, provide livelihoods and keeping plastics away from the oceans and landfills.
9. What will you do with the containers after I drop them off?
The containers will be collected by our partner, Clean Our Oceans Project (CoOp), a group of people who have a strong love for the environment and community. The clean, dry and segregated plastics that you will return will be used to manufacture utilitarian products such as crates, school chairs, tables, monoblock-type chairs and recycling bins.
10. What will the upcycled products look like?